Here's a quick little sneak peek at my birthday outfit!
A few friends have e-mailed to ask about my birthday wishes, so I thought I'd do a little post about what's on my wishlist. Ready? Go!
- Croudy or Ninja Batty Shogun the Uglydolls. Available at this link. The clip-on size ($6) is perfect for me; I just clip off the loop and clip.
- Sansha ballet slippers with criss-cross straps. Coral has these and I would love a pair!
- A Calico Critters family like my friend Piper's (just not the hedgehogs because she has those already).
- Anything with Ice Bat the Ugly Doll on it.
- A Chococat calendar for my room.
- Anything homemade and special- those gifts are always the best.
Thank you all for your birthday RSVPs! I wish more of you lived in New York City and could visit for my party. I'm inviting Sonali and some other kids from my neighborhood. I also thought I would invite my new friend Coral. Then there's a girl from my youth group for Russian-speaking kids that I'd like to invite. Do you think I should invite Coral and the girl from youth group? I'm worried that they won't have fun because they won't know anyone else at the party. What would you do?