I don't usually put up my New Year Tree until just after Christmas, but I wanted to put up early this year! I finished putting the lights on, but I still need to do the ornaments. Until then, Ice Bella is going to watch over the tree and protect it from invaders.
So, I've had a few friends ask me for my holiday wishlist. Here it is!
- A Squishable Micro Narwhal- the perfect size for me! I just remove the clip. ($8.50 at Amazon.com)
- Sylvanian Families' Mulberry Raccoon Baby Boy ($6.64/ £4.25 on eBay)
- Calico Critters Baby Swing- for my baby red panda! ($6.99 at Toys R Us)
- NanoBlock Space Shuttle ($21.50 at Amazon.com)
- Playmobil Cave Woman ($5.99 at ToyWiz.com)
- Croudy the Uglydoll clip-on. I remove the clip. ($6.00 at Uglydolls.com)
What are you asking for as gifts for the winter holidays? Which holiday do you celebrate? My family celebrates New Year!