Hi everyone, it's me, Inky! February is the month of one of my favorite holidays. Can you guess? It's Valentine's Day! Since some of my friends live in other countries, I made my valentines early so that they had time to get to their destinations.
I spread out all the things I needed on my table. I was using an idea from Pinterest for the actual cards, so there were lots of steps to making the cards. I also had lots of yummy treats!
I had these delicious macarons from Pippaloo to sample while I worked. They're so delicious! Have you ever had a macaron? They're very trendy, but for good reason; they're delicious!
I also had these yummy heart-shaped whoopie pies! Yum! They come in three colors with three different fillings and they're also from Pippaloo.
Finally, I had some yummy chocolate-dipped fortune cookies from Ann's AG Miniatures and a glass of milk. The fortune cookies are super cute; they have little hearts on them!
Here's my table with everything all laid out! At this point I had already made the cards, so I just needed to put them into little envelopes to keep them safe during mailing.
I wrote my friends' first initials on chalkboard heart stickers and then put the stickers on faux bois (false wood) patterned envelopes.
See my cards? I love this idea! In the past, I've done cards with little pins, but this year I decided to use lollipops (from Ann's AG Miniatures) to make these special cards. My mama took a photo of me and then printed them out. I made two cuts in the photos so that I could slide the lollipops through. Then I attached the photo to cardstock and voila! The cards were ready!
However, when I finished making cards for my friends, I had an extra one! Here's where you come in. I'm going to have a photo contest to give away my last card and the two chocolate-dipped fortune cookies! To enter, here's what you do:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with either your Instagram username, blog name, or first name and last initial.
- Include a photo of your doll. The theme of the photo is "Love."
- If you are under 18, make sure to ask for permission to enter the contest AND give me an address if you win. DO NOT give me your address unless I email you to tell you that you are the winner.
- The winner will receive a lollipop photocard in an envelope as well as two "chocolate-dipped" fortune cookies for dolls.
- The entry period for the contest will end on Saturday, February 6 at 10pm EST. I will notify a winner on Sunday, February 7.
- Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor! Please comment below with any further questions!
Thanks so much for considering entering my Valentine contest! Happy early Valentine's Day!